Space-Ray manufactures high efficiency infra-red radiant heating solutions for a variety of uses in industrial, commercial, agricultural and leisure sectors and even private residences.
These efficient infra-red radiant heaters provide flexible heating, custom designed for a specific building.
Cost-effective Alternative to Forced Air Heating Systems
Don’t let your poorly heated building cost you more than it should. By installing a Space-Ray heating system you will save on energy costs, help boost productivity and create a warmer environment for your staff and customers.
Highly Efficient Infra-Red Heating
Space-Ray’s infra-red heaters emulate the sun. Instead of the air being heated first (the method employed by warm air heating systems), heat is transferred to floors, walls and objects inside the building. This ensures that heat dispersal throughout the building remains constant and there is always a level of comfort where people are working most: the floor space.
This is especially advantageous in buildings that require a consistent ambient temperature or have doors which are often opening and closing or always open such as warehouses, garages and retail outlets.
Advantages of Space-Ray Heating Systems
- Cost-effective and energy-saving
- Save between 30-50% of annual fuel costs compared to forced air systems
- Many Space-Ray systems pay for themselves within the first year of operation
- Effective in buildings with ceilings between 6 to 68 feet high
- Heaters can be customized to meet any design configuration
- Versatile and efficient temperature controls
- Efficient, reliable, clean, quiet
- All Space-Ray heaters are made in the UK meet ISO 9001 quality assurance
Space-Ray’s infra-red heaters are incredibly versatile and for over 60 years have been used in a wide variety of applications:
- Spot heating
- Shopping malls
- Sports facilities
- Poultry houses
- Livestock pens
- Residential spaces
Because C Hanlon Industrial Commercial Heating Solutions is one of the leading heating service providers in Scotland with years of experience and highly trained, professional staff and engineers, you will receive design and installation of your new Space-Ray heating system that is second to none including excellent after care.