As well as having a long standing reputation as one of Central Scotland’s top plumbers for homeowners, C Hanlon Heating have many years experience in commercial boiler servicing and maintenance.
If your business premises has a boiler of 70kW or above power rating it will need to be serviced and maintained by a specialist commercial heating engineer. All C Hanlon’s heating engineers are Gas Safe Registered which ensures the highest standard of care for your boiler.
Our commercial boiler checks are comprehensive and comply to Gas Safe Registered standards as well as the manufacturer’s recommendations and include:
- Full testing of all key boiler components
- Risk assessment
- Flue combustion test and adjustment as required
- Check on the operation of safety devices (and adjustment if required)
- Check on operating pressures (and adjustment as required)
- Visual inspection of exposed pipework to all appliances
- Assessment of ventilation (for boiler purposes)
- Remedial repair where necessary
- Commercial boiler certification