Are bedbugs causing sleepless nights for you and your family?
C Hanlon Pest Control can get rid of them.
The common bedbug is becoming an increasing problem in Scotland. Bedbug infestations have been increasing in the UK since 2006 and with the recent hot weather the tiny insects’ breeding has ramped up.
They are most active at night and are extremely difficult to eradicate effectively.
Did you know
- Bedbugs are parasitic and feed on their hosts’ blood.
- Their bites can cause blisters, skin rashes and allergic symptoms.
- They remain close to the host – in bed frames, drawers, wall sockets and even public transport seats and laptop computers.
C Hanlon Pest Control’s effective anti-bedbug solutions include a thorough inspection to identify the extent of the infestation, a treatment plan taking in to consideration potential hazards to children and household pets, and initial treatments and follow up treatment if pest resistance is evident.
Reasons to choose C Hanlon Pest Control
- Members of the British Pest Control Association.
- We comply with current legislation.
- Expert product knowledge applied to counter changes in pests’ resistance.
- Many satisfied customers throughout Central Scotland.