C Hanlon provide the full range of domestic joinery services in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout the Central Belt of Scotland.
Planning a new bedroom, a new en-suite bathroom, or you may want to partition off a section of a room for an office or create cupboard space?
Perhaps you need new skirting boards, new doors, door surrounds or new flooring, stair treads or ballustrades? Whatever your requirements C Hanlon’s time served, expert joiners provide a professional service for all types of joinery work including:
- Installation of kitchens units and worktops
- Installation of timber or metal stairs and balustrades
- Installation of timber and metal stud partitions
- Installation of laminate, hardwood, softwood and chipboard flooring
- Installation of skirting boards, door frames and window frames and dado rails
- Design and installation of built-in-wardrobes with either sliding mirrored or timber doors or bi-fold doors
- Installation of shelving including lining and shelving in alcoves
Insurance Joinery Work
No one wants damage to their home and the hassle of dealing with insurance companies, so no matter how small or large your joinery requirements C Hanlon experienced joiners can fix it for you. We regularly deal with all repair work on behalf insurance companies.