Solar Hot Water Heating Glasgow
C Hanlon can supply and fit solar panels for your hot water heating, allowing you to take advantage of renewable and sustainable energy.
More and more homes and businesses are harnessing the sun’s energy via solar panels to help reduce energy costs and provide heating and hot water far more efficiently than conventional heating systems.
No Job Too Small - See How We Can Assist You!
FREE Estimates For Solar Heating Work
Registered Installers For Top
Solar Panel Manufacturers
Helping you save money on your heating bills.
We Can Help You With…
- Solar thermal installation, service and repair
- Domestic and commercial solar thermal systems
- Choosing the right solar heating system
- Advice on Government grants and incentive schemes
Features and Benefits of Solar Panels
- 95% absorption rate increases solar panel performance
- The robust panel design minimises risk of damage and prolongs life
- All materials are environmentally friendly
- Easy and quick to fit, saving money on labour
- Easy-to-use controller for setting of functions quickly
- Good performance even on cloudy days
- Strong solar glass cover protects collectors from damage
Renewable Heat Incentive
The Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a new fixed payment scheme enabling you to receive an annual income tax free for up to 20 years for the amount of renewable heat energy you generate. For example, a with a 3 panel configuration you could generate in excess of £400 a year. Further information is available from Gerersys.
Alternatively, why not give C Hanlon a call to discuss installing solar heating in your property, the benefits and the application process (which we can help you with). Flexible finance packages available subject to product. Get paid for the Renewable Heat you produce. Visit the Renewable Heat Incentive Website for details.
How Does Solar Heating Work?
C Hanlon Multi Trade Specialists install solar panels manufactured by the Worcester Bosch Group. These solar panels harness the power in both direct and diffused sunlight and convert the energy to heat for the production of hot water for your home.
The solar panels have been designed as a complement to existing heating systems which use a store of hot water in a cylinder. The existing cylinder is exchanged for a cylinder with two heat exchanger coils; one from the boiler in the property and a second from the solar panels.