Solar Hot Water Heating Glasgow
C Hanlon Multi Trade Specialists can supply and fit solar panels for your hot water heating, allowing you to take advantage of renewable and sustainable energy.
How Does Solar Heating Work?
C Hanlon Multi Trade Specialists install solar panels manufactured by the
Worcester Bosch Group. These solar panels harness the power in both direct and diffused sunlight and convert the energy to heat for the production of hot water for your home.
The solar panels have been designed as a complement to existing heating systems which use a store of hot water in a cylinder.
The existing cylinder is exchanged for a cylinder with two heat exchanger coils; one from the boiler in the property and a second from the solar panels.
We are registered installers for the following solar panels:
Key Features and Benefits of Solar Panels
There are a number of benefits to you if you install the solar panels supplied by C Hanlon
Multi Trade Specialists. These include:
- The efficient collector with 95% absorption rate increases the performance of the panel
- The robust panel design minimises the risk of damage and prolongs service life
- All materials used are environmentally friendly
- Easy and quick to fit, saving money on labour and reducing the complexity of installation
- The simple to use controller allows quick settings of functions
- The selective coating on the absorber increases the collector performance even on cloudy days
- The strong solar glass cover protects the collectors from damage
Find out more information about solar water heating systems, their benefits, costs, savings and from the Energy Savings Trust.
Renewable Heat Incentive
The Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a new fixed payment scheme enabling you to receive an annual income tax free for up to 20 years for the amount of renewable heat energy you generate. For example, a with a 3 panel configuration you could generate in excess of £400 a year. Further information is available from Gerersys. Alternatively, why not give C Hanlon a call to discuss installing solar heating in your property, the benefits and the application process (which we can help you with).
Flexible finance packages available subject to product.