C Hanlon supply and fit Tilt and Turn windows in Glasgow and surrounding areas. Tilt and Turn windows’ easy operation, high security and stunning appearance make them the ideal choice for most homes.
Tilt and Turn Window Operation
In the tilt position the windows provide security whilst allowing hot air to escape and cool air to enter the room. In the turn position the windows open inwards up to 90 degrees to enable easy cleaning from inside the room, good ventilation and an emergency exit to escape from fire.
Tilt n Turn Window Features
- Internally glazed for enhanced security
- Multi chambered profile for enhanced thermal efficiency
- Fully welded throughout for optimum strength
- 100% virgin skin on all external surfaces
- 70% reduction in carbon emissions lost through frames
- “Easi-Gear” hinge for efficiency and security
- Side hung for easy cleaning or fire escape
- Tilt mechanism for ventilation
- Low maintenance