C Hanlon Building Services designs, supplies and fits kitchens in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout Central Scotland.
A kitchen is like no other room in the home. It’s often the heart of the household where families and friends congregate. Therefore, choosing the correct kitchen design and installation company is paramount.
Our Design and Installation Service
From start to finish our installation service is designed to make the fitting of your kitchen quick and hassle free.
An expert designer will visit your home to measure up and design your kitchen and discuss styles, finishes, colours and appliances. No price is quoted during the design visit and, therefore, no sales pressure.
We then put a price together based on your discussions with the designer. The price will include everything including, cabinets, doors, drawers, worktops, sinks, fitting, plumbing, electrical work. etc. If required, it can also include, lighting, appliances, tiling and flooring.
As an all trades company we can complete every aspect of the kitchen installation, saving you the trouble and expense of having to find all the different trades required.
Peace of Mind
- When using C Hanlon All Trades Company you can rest assured that all of our tradespeople are highly skilled and experienced.
- We do not subcontract our fitting service to third parties. Only C Hanlon direct employees work for us.
- All of our electricians, plumbers and gas fitters are time served and accredited and carry full Liability Insurance.
- Our expert installation service is backed by a 5 year guarantee on workmanship.
- Up to 10 year warranty on cabinets available on selected ranges.
- All appliances supplied through us carry their own manufacturer warranty and this can vary between appliances and manufacturers.
- Your old kitchen units and appliances will be removed and disposed of at an approved recycling facility.
Once your kitchen is fully installed a member of our Customer Service team will visit you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your new kitchen. Only once that has been established will we ask you to sign the completion form.
Remember, your new kitchen comes with a 5 year guarantee on workmanship and up to 10 year warranty on cabinets available on selected ranges.