External Wall Insulation Services Glasgow
C Hanlon provide external wall insulation services in Glasgow and throughout the Central Belt of Scotland.
External Wall Insulation reduces heat loss
Heat can pass through walls fairly easily in properties that have solid walls of masonry, concrete or brick. External wall insulation is a composite insulation system that is added to the walls of your house in layers.
External Wall Insulation Materials
The first layer is the insulation material which can be mineral wool, polystyrene, phenolic foam boards, PIR (Polyisocyanurate) boards or cork. The first layer is then covered with renders of base coat, mesh reinforcing and one of many available finishes of varying quality and price that can be finished to a choice of colour and texture.
Benefits of External Wall Insulation
- Save money on heating bills
- A warmer home during colder months
- Extends the life of your boiler
- Improves your home’s external appearance
- Improves sound insulation
- Adds an extra layer of protection from the weather
- Improves the value of your home
- May improve your home’s energy rating
- Reduces the chance of condensation and mould in internal walls
- Protects brickwork
External Wall Insulation Free Survey
C Hanlon provide the complete external wall insulation service from the initial free, no obligation survey to the insulation design right through to the installation.
Find out about you can save money on your energy bills with Green Energy Direct 2U, a division of the C Hanlon Group of Multi Trade Specialists.