Regular maintenance to keep your home’s plumbing systems working properly is vital to ensure that small problems don’t develop in to large and expensive ones. Even a small leak can cause serious damage to the fabric of your home over time.
Did you know that most home insurance policies will not cover the damage caused by water leaks from shower cubicles or slow dripping water leaks?
C Hanlon Plumbing undertakes plumbing maintenance work in Glasgow and surrounding areas and throughout the central belt of Scotland. We regularly handle all aspects of plumbing maintenance, including repairs and renewals.
Some of the most important plumbing maintenance issues facing homeowners are:
- Leaky taps
- Slow draining water
- Leaky showers
- Leaking washing machines or dishwashers
- Low water pressure
- Constantly running toilets
- Inadequate toilet flush
- Clogged sewer drains
- Leaky boilers and water heaters
- Leak from radiators
- Corroded pipes
All of these can result in severe damage to your property.
Why choose C Hanlon plumbers for plumbing maintenance?
- Our plumbers are SNIPEF and Gas Safe Registered and are fully qualified to carry out Gas Safety Checks.
- Vast experience of plumbing maintenance in Glasgow and Central Scotland.
- No callout charges – we only charge from when we arrive at the property.
- You’ll have no hidden charges. Read our standard charges including plumber rates.
- Flexible appointment times (including Saturdays and evenings).
- All of our plumbers are friendly, courteous and reliable.
- We always clear up after our visit. We will remove all materials and equipment from your home.