Drain Lining / Pipe Lining
C Hanlon Drainage offer the KOB Brawoliner System: a unique and flexible inliner for the renovation of house sewer pipes in sizes of 75mm to 250mm diameter.
The Brawoliner system can be easily and quickly installed and is being successfully installed throughout the world. Our services are available across Central Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bathgate and Livingston.
The Brawoliner System
With Brawoliner, a concept has been developed that brings long-term protection and rapid assistance in sewer renovation.
This unique system provides customers as well as installation firms, the security of receiving or utilising a system with certified proof of quality.
The Brawoliner system can be easily and quickly installed and has a number of benefits.
Key Benefits of Brawoliner System
- Brawoliner can go around elbows up to 90 degrees without any wrinkles and folds.
- No Dig Sewer Renovation System means no expensive and time intensive dig work is necessary.
- With Brawoliner streets do not have to be ripped up and residents do not have to be burdened.
- Fast installation saves time and money.
- Brawoliner offers a high stable solution that is long lasting and envrionmentally friendly.
To find out more about what C Hanlon Drainage can do, read our drainage case studies.