Electric Central Heating provides an environmentally friendly heating option and is a great central heating alternative if you do not have a gas supply.
Benefits of Electric Heating
- Low running costs through peak avoidance tariffs and a high efficiency rating of 99% plus
- Responsive – the radiators reach maximum temperature within 3 minutes
- Hot water taps within approximately 5-10 seconds
- Minimal controls – user friendly
- Quiet in operation
- Mains pressure hot water (high flow rates) perfect for power showers without the need for a booster pump
- No storage or header tanks required in your loft which is ideal if you intend to convert your loft
- Quick and easy to install
C Hanlon Central Heating can now install for you the Thermaflow Electric Combination Boiler.
The Future of Heating is Electric
C Hanlon has over the years built up a large customer base as the technology in this area has developed. We can offer you the choice of 2 wet system tariffs:
- Scottish Power Economy 2000 – 18hrs off peak, Thermaflow, Solar Compatible.
- Scottish Hydro Economy 10 – 10hrs off peak, Fusion Comet, Solar Compatible.
Electric Heating Case Study
Our client called us in to replace her storage heaters with an electric central heating system. Before commencement of works her electricity charges were a massive £1572 per year.
We fitted an electric combination boiler, solar panels and radiators, and are happy to report that the client has had no increase in her heating bills since installation.
Boiler Servicing and Boiler Repair
Find out about our boiler servicing service and boiler repair service.