Civil Engineering Small Works Reinstatement
C Hanlon provide reinstatement and surfacing services in the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland areas. Our engineers are experienced in carrying out reinstatement jobs quickly and to a very high standard and that minimise disruption and inconvenience.
We deliver long term reinstatement solutions for a variety of repairs to roads, tracks, pavements and pedestrian walkways and areas and are familiar working with all types of surfaces including tarmac, asphalt, concrete, block paving, setts/cobbles and slabs.
Small reinstatement works we carry out
Types of small reinstatement works we carry out include:
- Reinstatement of all surface types
- Pothole repair
- Repair of transitional joints
- Removal of excavation spoils
- Road markings replacement
- Traffic calming and speed control measures
- Site clearance
Our level of commitment
C Hanlon is an established company with CHAS and ConstructionLine accredited staff and an excellent reputation for quality of work and customer service. We always strive to deliver:
- A professional job from start to finish
- Solutions for our clients in an honest and friendly manner
- The completed job on time and within the budget
- Safe working environment and conditions
- 100% client satisfaction
Why Choose Us
- Pricing transparency
- Trustworthy well established all trades company
- Successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984
- Excellent reputation
- We carry full insurance cover for all jobs we carry out.
- All work guaranteed
- Uniformed, polite and courteous people
What Clients Say
The appearance and manner of your engineers was excellent. They gave me regular and informative updates on the work being carried out and left my property very clean and tidy. Excellent service all round.
I was very impressed with the service and was not expecting the insurance repairs to be completed on the same day of attendance.