Civil Engineering Small Works Pipe Laying
C Hanlon have extensive experience in pipe laying including pipe material selection, pipe profiling, trench route planning, trench lining, ducting, insulating, fitting stop taps/drain off valves and removal of ‘tee pieces’/branches.
We have a highly trained and experienced workforce of pipe layers who are experienced in all aspects of pipe laying whether for business owners, home owners or construction companies.
C Hanlon are a CHAS Accredited Contractor and as such you are assured that risk assessments are carried out on all jobs to ensure that the on-site job will be carried out efficiently and within Health and Safety guidelines.
Our pipe laying processes
Our pipe laying activities include a thorough planning process encompassing land rights management, route analysis, survey of location and environment, marking of existing drainage and utility lines, boundary staking, clearance of vegetation and debris along pipe route and installation of erosion control measures.
Pipework installation includes:
- Project management
- Procurement of all materials
- Management and implementation of trench excavation
- Pipe stringing and bending
- Pipe welding and inspection
- Laying of the pipe and backfilling the trench
After the pipe is laid a thorough testing regime and any necessary remedial work is carried out.
Pipe laying work we carry out
All our pipe laying staff are CHAS and ConstructionLine accredited and are experienced in carrying out the following types of pipe laying projects:
- Surface water drainage
Our level of commitment
As an established company with an excellent reputation for quality of work and customer service we always strive to deliver:
- A professional job from start to finish
- Solutions for our clients in an honest and friendly manner
- The completed job on time and within the budget
- Safe working environment and conditions
- 100% client satisfaction
Why Choose Us
- Pricing transparency
- Trustworthy well established all trades company
- Successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984
- Excellent reputation
- We carry full insurance cover for all jobs we carry out.
- All work guaranteed
- Uniformed, polite and courteous people
What Clients Say
The appearance and manner of your engineers was excellent. They gave me regular and informative updates on the work being carried out and left my property very clean and tidy. Excellent service all round.
I was very impressed with the service and was not expecting the insurance repairs to be completed on the same day of attendance.