Civil Engineering Small Works General Groundworks
C Hanlon are fully trained and experienced in providing all types of general groundworks and are available for contract work throughout the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland areas.
We are experienced in ground preparation as well as specialist digging for foundations, drainage or trenches. Because our professional team have all the knowledge and skills required to carry out your construction project there’s no need to consult with any third party contractors meaning the job will run smoothly and efficiently from the start.
Small drainage works we carry out
Types of projects we provide general groundworks for include:
- Clearance for commercial and housing development sites
- Foundation construction
- Sheet piling and bracing
- Earth moving including cutting and filling
- Roads, tracks, drives and footpaths
- Hard landscaping
Our level of commitment
We always strive to deliver:
- A professional job from start to finish
- Solutions for our clients in an honest and friendly manner
- The completed job on time and within the budget
- Safe working environment and conditions
- 100% client satisfaction
All our groundwork staff are CHAS and ConstructionLine accredited.
Why Choose Us
- Pricing transparency
- Trustworthy well established all trades company
- Successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984
- Excellent reputation
- We carry full insurance cover for all jobs we carry out.
- All work guaranteed
- Uniformed, polite and courteous people
What Clients Say
The appearance and manner of your engineers was excellent. They gave me regular and informative updates on the work being carried out and left my property very clean and tidy. Excellent service all round.
I was very impressed with the service and was not expecting the insurance repairs to be completed on the same day of attendance.