Civil Engineering Small Works Excavation
C Hanlon’s Civil Engineering Division provides all types of excavation and site clearance, including topsoil excavation, earth excavation, rock excavation, muck excavation for a variety of small civil engineering works such as cut and fill excavation, trench excavation, basement excavation, minor road excavation.
We have a highly trained and experienced workforce of engineers and operators who are experienced in all aspects of excavation and groundworks whether for business owners, home owners or construction companies.
C Hanlon are a CHAS Accredited Contractor and as such you are assured that risk assessments are carried out on all jobs to ensure that the on-site job will be carried out efficiently and within Health and Safety guidelines.
Excavation work we carry out
Types of excavation projects we can carry out include:
- New house builds
- Single and double car parking spaces
- Small roads (public and private)
- Equestrian arenas
- Private swimming pools
- Site clearance
- Ditch clearance
- Trench digging
Our level of commitment
As an established company with an excellent reputation for quality of work and customer service we always strive to deliver:
- A professional job from start to finish
- Solutions for our clients in an honest and friendly manner
- The completed job on time and within the budget
- Safe working environment and conditions
- 100% client satisfaction
All C Hanlon staff who carry out onsite excavation are CHAS and ConstructionLine accredited.
Why Choose Us
- Pricing transparency
- Trustworthy well established all trades company
- Successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984
- Excellent reputation
- We carry full insurance cover for all jobs we carry out.
- All work guaranteed
- Uniformed, polite and courteous people
What Clients Say
The appearance and manner of your engineers was excellent. They gave me regular and informative updates on the work being carried out and left my property very clean and tidy. Excellent service all round.
I was very impressed with the service and was not expecting the insurance repairs to be completed on the same day of attendance.