As part of Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week all householders are encouraged to install a carbon monoxide (CO) alarm. This simple device can save people whose deaths could have been prevented!
- 10 year life span
- Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery
- Proven electrochemical CO sensor
- Pre-alarm indication gives early warning of CO
- 5 year guarantee
Only £55 for first unit, £35 for every other unit in the property.
*Geographical exclusion applies.
Need To Know Carbon Monoxide Facts
- Carbon monoxide is an extremely poisonous gas.
- It can be produced by burning gas, coal, wood, oil or peat.
- It is colourless, odourless and tasteless hence its name ‘the silent killer’.
- When inhaled it can kill in under 3 minutes or call serious illness.
Carbon Monoxide Protection
Be aware of the signs that CO may be present:
- Lazy yellow or orange flames on your cooker checked.
- Dark staining around or on gas burning appliances.
- Pilot lights that frequently blow out.
- Increased condensation inside windows.
Get your appliances serviced regularly to prevent lethal fumes entering your home and install a carbon monoxide detector. It could save your life.
C Hanlon are Gas Safe Registered and can come to your home to carry out a service check on all of your gas appliances.
To arrange for a C Hanlon Gas Safe Registered engineer to check your gas appliances call us on 0843 289 2038 or give us an email.